- Explore the North part of Bonaire
- Private driver included
- Spot flamingos & donkeys
- See the oldest settlement of Bonaire: Rincon
- See how liquor is made from cactus at the Cadushi distillery (mon -wed - fri )
- Cold water
- Beer and wine
Whomever visited Thailand will most likely remember one thing: the colorfull Tuk Tuk's driving on the streets. Now you can also enjoy the comforts of a Tuk Tuk right here in Bonaire! With an informative guide, hop aboard a motorised rickshaw and see the highlights of Bonaire. The Tuk Tuk fleet has 2 different kind of vehicles (1) Small Tuks and (2) Big Tuks. All the Tuks operate on 12 batteries and are a sustainable matter of transportation. The Tuks are charged overnight and have average life span of 6-7 hours depending on weight and wind. The private north tour has a very nice route along the north side of Bonaire with your own driver:
- From the tourist road of Bonaire we'll drive along the coastline towards the Goto Lake.The Goto lake is the spot to see flamingo's in real life.
- We'll drive from the Goto lake to Rincon (the oldest settlement of Bonaire)
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday you'll have the possibility to see how the cactus liquor is made at the distillery
- Optional: we can have a nice local lunch at (Posada Para Mirar or Rose inn)
- Optional: make a stop a Grotta di Lourdes
- From there on we drive back to Kralendijk and make stops at the Magazine di Rei and Tanki Maraka (a world war 2 US military camp) which now functions as an open air museum
During the entire trips and drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic) are included!
You will receive a booking voucher (after the booking is made) with detailed specifications how to get to the activity provider.