- Be the captain of your own, private speedboat
- Explore pristine snorkel sites well off the beaten path
- Wakeboard or kneeboard on butter flat, warm, turquoise water
- Spend time exploring Klein Bonaire, the uninhabited island just off Bonaire’s coast
- Make a lifetime of memories with friends and family
- Private speedboat rental
- Orientation and safety overview
- Personal floatation devices for everyone on board
- Insulated coolbox (you bring the ice)
- Wakeboarding gear, upon request
- STINAPA marine park tag (available for purchase at tour operator’s office)
- Fuel (paid directly to tour operator at time of rental/return)
- Credit card deposit (required at the start of the rental)
Spend one-half or a full day exploring the island’s warm, turquoise seas in complete privacy on your own speedboat.
Feel the refreshing Caribbean breeze in your hair and warm sunshine on your face. Explore pristine snorkel sites, wakeboard or kneeboard far from the crowds. Or just relax. You’re the captain of this ship. Spend the day as you please.
There’s no better way to make memories with family and friends than with a 4-hour speedboat rental.
- A valid ID, credit card deposit and signed contract will be required at the time of the rental
- Only persons 21 years and older may operate the boat
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food, drinks & ice. An insulated coolbox is available for use.
- The Caribbean sun is hot! Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses and towels for your comfort.
- Park in the Plaza Beach Resort lot closest to the beach entrance
- Proceed through the gate (if gate is closed, ring the bell to be admitted)
- Walk along the oceanfront path to the last white building on your left. You’ll see signage for Bluebay Bonaire.
- Contact information for the tour operator is included on your Confirmation Voucher.