- Be the captain of your own, private speedboat
- Explore pristine snorkel sites well off the beaten path
- Spend time exploring Klein Bonaire, the uninhabited island just off Bonaire’s coast
- Make a lifetime of memories with friends and family
- Private speedboat rental
- Orientation and safety overview
- Personal floatation devices for everyone on board
- Insulated coolbox (you bring the ice)
- Wakeboarding gear, upon request
- STINAPA marine park tag (available for purchase at tour operator’s office)
- Fuel (paid directly to tour operator at time of rental/return)
- Credit card deposit (required at the start of the rental)
Be the captain of your own destiny with a 4 or 8 hour private speedboat rental. Make a lifetime of memories with friends and family as you cruise the warm, crystal-clear waters surrounding the island. Snorkel away from the crowds. There’s no better way to enjoy the warm Caribbean sun and breezes than on the sea with a private speedboat.
- A valid ID, credit card deposit and signed contract will be required at the time of the rental
- Only persons 21 years and older may operate the boat
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food, drinks & ice. An insulated coolbox is available for use.
- The Caribbean sun is hot! Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses and towels for your comfort.
- Park in the Plaza Beach Resort lot closest to the beach entrance
- Proceed through the gate (if gate is closed, ring the bell to be admitted)
- Walk along the oceanfront path to the last white building on your left. You’ll see signage for Bluebay Bonaire.
- Contact information for the tour operator is included on your Confirmation Voucher.